- 3 slices white sandwich bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, fried until crisp
- 1 small tomato, sliced into rounds
- 4 leaves lettuce, rinsed and dried
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Pile on half the turkey, two slices of perfectly cooked bacon, two slices of tomato, and two lettuce leaves.
- Top with second slice of bread.
- Repeat step 2.
- Add last slice of bread, slice into halves or quarters (securing with toothpicks if necessary), and serve with fries, cole slaw, or potato salad.