Upgrade a standard BLT with a garlicky yogurt sauce and sliced avocado.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- lettuce leaves
- 8 slices white sandwich bread, toasted
- Cook the bacon in batches in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Combine the yogurt, oregano, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Divide the bacon, garlic mayonnaise, tomatoes, avocado, and lettuce leaves among the bread.