- 1 box van de kamp’s® or mrs. paul’s® spicy recipe fish sandwich fillets
- 1 can (15 oz.) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- 6 kaiser rolls, halved
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- Bake fish according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup peaches, mayonnaise, sugar, garlic and cayenne pepper in the work bowl of food processor; mix until well chopped. Season to taste with salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons coleslaw on each bun. Top each with a lettuce leave, tomato slice, fish fillet and about 2 tablespoons peach remoulade.