- 1 (2 lb) spaghetti squash
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Pierce the squash in several place with a fork. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until soft.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Split the squash lengthwise; remove the seeds.
- Using a fork, shred the squash strands into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the hot spaghetti squash; toss and serve immediately.