- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (optional, but really helps fluff them)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine eggs with pumpkin and vanilla. In a separate bowl add almond butter and spices; stir together. Combine the almond butter mixture slowly into the pumpkin mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle over medium-high heat. Spoon 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto the nonstick griddle. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. Enjoy with honey, maple syrup, or other desired topping.