- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup “measures-like-sugar” calorie-free sweetener
- 1 (0.3-ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1 cup finely chopped Granny Smith apple (about 1 medium)
- Cooking spray
- Green leaf lettuce (optional)
- Place cranberries in a food processor; process 30 seconds or until chopped. Combine cranberries and sweetener in a large bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until sweetener dissolves. Combine gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl; stir 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Stir cranberry mixture, celery, and apple into gelatin mixture. Pour mixture into a 3-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and chill until firm.
- To serve, unmold salad onto a lettuce-lined serving plate, if desired.