- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- Prepare the pudding with the milk; cover and chill.
- While the pudding chills, whip the cream with a few drops of vanilla extract. Fold into the pudding.
- Place back into the refrigerator if not using immediately.
- Pineapple cream: fold in 1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple.
- Butterscotch cream: sub butterscotch pudding for the vanilla.
- Lemon creme: sub lemon pudding for the vanilla.
- Chocolate cream: sub chocolate pudding for the vanilla.
- White Chocolate: sub in white chocolate pudding for vanilla.
- Cheesecake: sub in cheesecake pudding for vanilla.