- 6 cups sliced and pared tart apples
- 4 (1 g) packetssweet ‘n low artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lowfat margarine
- 1 (9 inch) pastry for double-crust pie
- Mix sweetener, cornstarch, and cinammon.
- Pour over apples and mix well.
- Pour apple mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- Cut oleo into small pieces and put on top of apples.
- Cover with remaining crust and seal edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for an additional 30-40 minutes.